SIP, SPARKLE & SHINE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
Brighten the excitement of the New Year with China Glaze®
After a year full of colourful adventures, China Glaze® ends 2015 with a bang and burst of glittering confetti. Pop the champagne and celebrate the New Year with the Cheers! Holiday 2015 collection. These twist-on-traditional shades create party-ready manicures while the gift sets and nail art kits make perfect party favors, stocking stuffers and gifts (shhh, we won’t tell if the gift is for yourself!).
Ring in the New Year with one or all of the China Glaze® Cheers! shades:
· Better Not Pout*: Merry berry pearl
· Brand Sparkin’ New Year: Deep prismatic purple glitter
· Coal Hands, Warm Heart: Midnight blue holographic glitter
· Mix and Mingle: Vivid deep purple crème
· Peppermint to Be*: Glittering ruby shimmer
· I Soiree I Didn’t Do It*: Bright and cheery green glitter
· Bring on the Bubbly: Gleaming gold glitter
· Ugly Sweater Party*: Multi-dimensional red glitter
· Son of a Nutcracker: Fiery red-orange pearl
· Break the Ice: Icy prismatic silver glitter
· Wine Down for What?: Rich red crème
· Don’t Get Elfed Up: Glistening deep emerald shimmer
(*Also available in Gelaze® Gel-n-Base in One™ formula)
The China Glaze® Cheers! collection also features three seasonally-inspired gift sets:
· Ring in the New Year!: Bring on the Bubbly, Son of a Nutcracker and Better Not Pout with a gold-toned “Cheers” ring (MSRP $14.99)
· Mini Mixers: Micro mini (0.125 fl oz) bottles of I Soiree I Didn’t Do It, Mix and Mingle, Better Not Pout, Son of a Nutcracker, Peppermint to Be and Don’t Get Elfed Up (MSRP $17.99)
· Cheers! to Neons: Micro mini (0.125 fl oz) bottles of China Glaze® best selling neons including Flip Flop Fantasy, Orange Knockout, Shocking Pink, Purple Panic, Turned Up Turquoise and Frostbite (MSRP $17.99)
Toast the start of 2016 with festive nail art made easy with three new Cheers! Nail Art Kits including:
· Have a Dapper Holiday: Create a simple yet chic design with Bring on the Bubbly, Liquid Leather (core shade), and bonus white Stripe Rite nail art liner (MSRP $14.99)
· Mix and Mingle: Half-moons and French tips glisten using Mix and Mingle and Break the Ice with nail design guides (MSRP $14.99)
· Wrap It Up: Gift wrap nails using Don’t Get Elfed Up and Better Not Pout with nail design striping tape (MSRP $14.99)
Spend this holiday season in colour with China Glaze® Cheers! collection, available in November 2015 at fine beauty supply stores including Ulta and Sally Beauty Supply. MSRP $7.50 for individual shades.
For more information, please visit www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook (@ChinaGlazeOfficial), Instagram (@ChinaGlazeOfficial), Twitter (@ChinaGlaze) and Pinterest (pinterest.com/chinaglaze).
I know I'm excited about this gorgeous collection! I hope to have a review of them up on my blog soon!