CHINA GLAZE IS BACK FROM THE FUTURE
Brighten Up with 1980s Inspired Summer 2016 Collection
When it comes to bold, in-your-face beauty looks, no decade trumps the 1980s. Individuality was expressed through a variety of trends but one thing was constant: neon! Blindingly bright colours exploded in multiple patterns, and nails and makeup were loud and proud. This summer, China Glaze® is back FROM the future with its Lite Brites collection, a nod to the audacious spirit and outspoken style of the ‘80s with 12 all new bold neon crèmes and shimmers.
The China Glaze® Lite Brites collection includes:
· Hot Flash – Smokin’ hot crimson shimmer
· Bite Me – Fiercely fluorescent watermelon crème
· I’ll Pink to That – Bodacious neon fuchsia crème
· Lip Smackin’ Good – Bubblicious neon pink crème
· Papa Don’t Peach – Coral peach with iridescent copper glitter
· None of Your Risky Business – Electric tangerine crème
· Whip It Good – Brilliant banana yellow crème
· Lime After Lime – Light bright neon lime crème
· I Got a Blue Attitude – Deep blue-violet crème
· What I Like About Blue – Serene sky blue shimmer
· Let’s Jam – Shimmering orchid
· We Got the Beet – Go-go grape with iridescent copper shimmer
Live out loud – and in colour – with the China Glaze® Lite Brites collection, available in April 2016 at Ulta and Sally Beauty Supply. MSRP $7.50 for individual shades.
For more information, please visit www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook (@ChinaGlazeOfficial), Instagram (@ChinaGlazeOfficial), Twitter (@ChinaGlaze) and Pinterest (pinterest.com/chinaglaze).